We have been providing Medical Centres on the Gold Coast with IT Consultancy and Computer Support services for over 10 years.
We often find that practice managers are burdened with more than just running the practice, and having to deal with IT is just another layer of complexity they would prefer not to have to deal with. With our many years of experience serving medical centres on the Gold Coast, you can rest assured knowing that the right people are looking after your computer systems.
The Medical Practices we have the most success with:
- Use a practice management solutions like Medical Director, PracSoft or Best Practice
- Are Australian Medical Association of Queensland Certified
- Have two (2) or more Doctors
- Have a resident nurse
- Have a dedicated server to run your practice software (or intend to implement one)
- Understand the need to protect their patient database securely
- See technology as a tool that helps them do business smarter, and look after their patients better
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks.
- Want a partner that will help ensure their practice runs without interruption, that all the potential risks to their practice are minimised, and are constantly looking for ways to help the practice work smarter
Changing Practice Software?
Are you aware that Best Practice software requires you to perform a trial conversion of your Medical Director database at least 2 weeks prior to “going live”?
We have performed migrations from Medical Director to Best Practice for a number of surgeries and we can perform the conversion for your practice for a fixed fee (POA).
Medical Director to Best Practice Conversion Service includes:
- Backup of your current practice database
- Trial conversion of the backup we took of your practice database on our systems to reduce impact to your business
- Remote access to the converted database so that you can confirm the records have completed correctly
- Pre-fill out the Best Practice conversion form for you for submission
- Full system image of your server before proceeding
- Conversion of Medical Director data to Best Practice (after hours)
- Configuration of workstations after conversion
- Technician on-site first thing Monday morning to fix any teething problems and answer any Best Practice questions
- **The practice may need to close for 1 or 2 days during the final conversion if it is a 7 day practice – see notes below**
The conversion of data takes a considerable amount of time, which is based on the number of patients you have, how many electronic reports you have (pathology, etc), and how many documents you have scanned into your system. For some smaller practices the data can be converted overnight. For larger practices, it can take a few days.
If your practice operates 24/7, or is open 7 days a week, we will need to consult with you and identify an alternative way to convert.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Just listen to what our customers have to say…
Insane Technologies are not the cheapest IT consultants in town but we pay for peace of mind. Insane Technologies is available to us 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
Insane Technologies came highly recommended to us from another medical practice we know. They had already done all the comparing with a lot of the other computer companies out there and after interviewing a lot of them they decided on Insane.
The practice manager stated how happy they all were with all the staff and services Insane provides. Which was good enough for us and that was at least 5 years ago!
We are in the medical industry and it is of the upmost importance we have a secure back-up system, so worst case scenario if the back-up crashes it can be re installed immediately not effecting the running of our business.
Insane ensures we have the latest anti-virus software to prevent any viruses, violation breeches, spam etc. which is not only extremely important but is an essential part of our Accreditation Standards. Insane ensures daily monitoring of our network and conducts a monthly maintenance check.
It is bewildering to me that there are still some companies out there that leave themselves open to the ever increasing attacks on business computers leaving their important data and confidential information potentially open to the public.
We are extremely happy with Insane Technologies and would not hesitate to recommend them to any potential new client