We have been providing Computer Consultancy and IT Support services to businesses in the legal profession for over 15 years.
The legal profession is embracing technology head on, with many courtrooms now allowing the submission of papers electronically. The modern law practice must squeeze every bit of efficiency possible out of their team to be competitive and profitable.
Choosing the right practice management software can be difficult. Like most sales people, they all talk a good talk, but when you get passed the sale, you can often be disappointed with the complexity involved in getting the systems to work in your favour!
Choosing the right IT partner can also be difficult. You want to partner with someone who understands your business and your industry, and who has experience working with people just like you, understanding what is important to your business, and being there when you need them.
The Legal Practices we have the most success with:
- Use a practice management solution like Comparto, LEAP, or FilePro
- Have a Document Manager as part of their practice management solution
- Have two (2) or more Solicitors or Lawyers
- Have a Practice Manager
- Have at least one (1) server
- May have a terminal (remote) server for internal use, external use, or both
- Insist on the data of their business and the information on their clients to be secure
- Want to improve the efficiency by which their fee earners and administration team work
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks.
- See technology as a powerful tool for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Want a technology partner that will act as a trusted advisor and seek to improve the productivity, profitability and operations of their business through technology.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Just listen to what our customers have to say…
We are a legal support service, and as such there are three major factors that directly affect the performance, and thereby success, of our business; Timeliness of response, integrity of information, and confidentiality.
Our company being small in terms of number of personnel, we rely heavily on external expertise for our I.T. needs. David Rudduck and his staff at Insane Technologies have consistently provided rapid response and successful resolutions for both the establishment of our network, and ongoing systems support. They have proven themselves more than capable for both hardware and software solutions.
As our I.T. and web service provider, Insane Technologies essentially act as an integral part of our firm, the importance of which cannot be over-emphasised. As such, we recommend them to any firm requiring the same high standard of service in which we pride ourselves. We take this opportunity to thank David and his team for their continuing support.