For over 15 years we have provided Accountancy firms on the Gold Coast with consultancy and IT support services.
Working computer systems are critical in the modern accountancy firm. The complexity of these systems is constantly increasing, with needs for client management, time management, and document management systems needed to help make practices more efficient. Then you add in Terminal (remote) Servers and Cloud based systems like Xero.
The modern accountancy firm is governed by their ability to effectively and efficiently use these systems. Down time not only costs the practice money, but it always increases the workload to get back up to speed!
The Accounting Practices we have the most success with:
- Use a practice management solution like MYOB Accountants Office, MYOB Accountants Enterprise, Sage HandiSoft Practice Manager, or CCH (formerly Acclipse) Practice Manager
- Use a Document Manager from either MYOB, Sage HandiSoft or CCH
- Have two (2) or more CPAs
- Have a Practice Manager
- Have at least one server
- May have a terminal (remote) server where everyone works
- Believe it is critical for their clients data to be secure
- See technology as a powerful tool for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks.
- Want someone to manage their technology from end to end, being an active partner in their business with a goal of helping them to be more efficient, productive and therein profitable
Don’t just take our word for it!
Just listen to what our customers have to say…
Dave and his team take total control of all our IT needs and it is hassle free for us which is great as we do not have anyone in-house with enough computer knowledge to sort things out.Having a maintenance plan is wonderful and the one we took generally covers everything! It also helps us with cash flows and budgeting.
Since we have been using Insane we have never had a major problem where we have incurred a large amount of down time and therefore a big loss of income. (This did happen to us previously – a couple of years ago where we were unable to access our systems for two days!). They are very conscious of downtime costing us money and often work to install or fix something after hours which really suits us.
Having an agreement gives us total peace of mind knowing that everything is looked after and all we need do if there is an issue is pick up the phone.