On the 18th of January 2021, Insane Technologies became a real adult – our company has turned twenty-one! Over the last twenty-one years, we’ve evolved from a general “IT Support” business to a competitive “Cyber Security Specialist.” The journey has been long, but it’s been one that I’ve enjoyed.
I wanted to take a moment to introduce our new logo and explain its meaning.
The key component to our new logo is the blue maze or labyrinth, reflective of our defence in depth approach, taken in designing, securing and managing our clients’ business technology.
- the heart of the logo is Information Technology (IT), the core systems that we defend and protect
- the three pieces of the innermost ring depict the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA Triad), the security net of Information Security
- the next ring echoes the People, Processes and Technology that we implement to achieve our IT Security goals
- the next ring depicts our Risk Management Framework that we apply to each unique business: Identification, Protection, Detection, Response and Recovery
- the outermost ring is made of three pieces: the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) that threat actors – cyber criminals, nation state actors and ‘hackers’ – use to cause cyber incidents.
We have an insight that most Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) are unable to rival, in providing incident response and digital forensic services to victims of cyber crime.
We are progressively moving forward in our re-brand and you’ll see versions of this new logo appear in all aspects of our business. We would love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the new logo? 😁